quabacserv Index du Forum
quabacserv
QuabacServ Dedié 7/24 Pour votre Simple Plaisir !

quabacserv Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Voter pour QuabacServ ET VOTEZ ENCORE Votez pour mon serveur sur McServ.org 

Touts les joueurs sont maitenant a leur rend habituel , ainsi que quelques mises a jours effectué.

LE SERVER A UN ARRET TEMPORRAIRE , MERCI DE PATIENTER AVANT SA RÉOUVERTURE.

AFIN DE METTRE N'IMPORTE QUEL VERSION DE MINECRAFT
                                 https://rapidshare.com/files/4107611083/Craftback.exe

:: Secrets Of Raetikon ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quabacserv Index du Forum -> Le Server -> Voter pour QuabacServ
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bertadia

Masculin
Point(s): 133
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 00:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Secrets Of Raetikon Répondre en citant

Secrets Of Raetikon > bit.ly/1t4VOSP

10cf746e54
every. Beautiful different places. I am very ready to find out what that is. That's the game(?).Fascinating. Skip to content Kill Screen X Magazine Articles View All Features Reviews News Playlist View All iOS Xbox 360 PS3 Wii U PC Mac Ouya More About About Us Masthead Advertising Privacy Policy Search for: Search Facebook Twitter Tumblr RSS Primary Menu X Leave a Comment 81 Secrets of Raetikon is quietly and frequently astonishing by Stephen Hershey stephenhershey Google+ Title: Secrets of Raetikon Developer:Broken RulesPlatform:Linux, Mac, PCPublisher:Broken Rules Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window) You may have seen games that look somewhat like Secrets of Raetikon before: you are a colorful thing flying through colorful space. There is a lot of potential this game had if it were to erase the backtracking by making the activation of the mechanisms trigger the cages instead of the triangles but the over-focus on this element lead to the games downfall of making it into a tedious chore. Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny WarHead ( 3.7 hrs on record ) Posted: 27 December, 2015 NOTE: If you end up not purchasing this title, I encourage you to read the last spoilered-out part of this review, which deals with the, in my opinion, worthy and relevant message of the game.The game begins with your bird-character falling from the sky into a gorgeusly rendered forest.

I just finished the game and I had a lot of fun. Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny fjdksleiwoqp ( 3.4 hrs on record ) Posted: 27 March Chill and pretty game, but it crashes ALL the time. I've given each rune two parts; screen and surroundings. An emergent ecosystem influenced by your actions. The developer recommends using a controller for this game, but even while using one, I was fuming with anger and frustration. The place became more and more dynamic the more time I spent on interacting with the environment, shaping the terrain to a degree sort of speak though albeit a small degree.The journey seemed difficult but I learned some new tricks as I explored, though there were some issues in actually using these tricksCalling out to find objects hidden within the world elluded me If i was carrying anything of significant importance. The visuals of the game are pretty impressive. This happened to me and the only way past it is through ANOTHER BUG that allows you to access the end areas by an obscure method. Read More Helpful? Yes No Funny Hexie Lambent ( 0.2 hrs on record ) Posted: 22 February Collect the triangles.

Empire 2015 S01E09the vow 2012 yifybest music from the 90scaptain america hdts 2014songs of innocencegirl friend to sellbeverly hills 90210 season 6the office s04e01drop the pressurehells kitchen uk

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 00:34 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    quabacserv Index du Forum -> Le Server -> Voter pour QuabacServ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006